Physiotherapy helps repair movement and function when impacted by injury, illness, or disability. It can also help decrease your risk of injury or illness in the future.
When is physiotherapy helpful?
Physiotherapy can be helpful for of all ages people with a wide range of health disorders, including problems concerning the following:
- Bones, soft tissue, and joints – such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, and sports injuries
- Brain or nervous systems include movement problems resulting from a stroke, Parkinson's disease, or multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Heart and circulation – like rehabilitation after a heart attack
- Breathing and Lungs - include cystic fibrosis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Physiotherapy can enhance your physical movement while helping you to prevent additional injuries.
At Krsna Physio Plus, the best physiotherapy in Gurgaon, we are engaged in providing you with the best care and therapy. Read more about the benefits we provide through our physio programs.
- Eliminating the persistent pain:- We provide you with manual therapy techniques and exercises that help mobilize joints and soft tissues that can help relieve pain and restore muscle and joint flexibility.
- Physiotherapy can help you avoid surgery:- Krsna physio plus, the best Physiotherapy service in Gurgaon, helps you restore your normal joint functions and flexibility, eliminate the pain, and recover the injury faster, so you won't require surgery and avoid all that risk hassle.
- Physiotherapy helps improve mobility:- If you feel pain or difficulties sitting, standing, running, or even walking, then — no matter what your age is— then at Krsna, a physiotherapy clinic in Gurgaon, we can help you regain your normal functioning and joint functions.
- Recover from a stroke:- After a stroke, people often lose some functionalities in the body or develop a paralyzing state. At our physiotherapy clinic in Gurgaon, we support you in strengthening the body to gain strength and balance. It helps the patients to move around and be more independent in their daily living activities.
- Recover from or retain a sports injury:- We call ourselves the best top physiotherapist in Gurgaon because we know how sports and other athletic activities can lead to specific injuries like stress fractures. It could be just that badminton match on a winter evening or an office football match. Before you realize what is happening, you've pulled a back muscle or your hamstring. We create suitable recovery or prevention exercise plans to ensure a safe endeavor in your career.
- Manage diabetes and vascular conditions:- Diabetic patients have problems with sensations in their limbs, so they need extra care and rehab. At Krsna, we provide a diabetes management plan and exercises to control blood sugar effectively.
- Manage age-related issues:- With age, some people develop arthritis or osteoporosis, or in case of some injuries or deformities or lost function of a joint, they may need joint replacement surgery.
- Manage Women's Health and other conditions:- Females have distinct health concerns, like pregnancy and post-partum care. We are the best physiotherapists in Gurgaon because we offer specific women's issues.
Additionally, we provide functional treatment for Bowel inconsistency, constipation, lymphedema, fibromyalgia, pelvic pain, and urinary problems.
Suppose you have questions about how our physiotherapy programs can help you or your loved ones. Then, please don't hesitate to visit our physiotherapy clinic in Gurgaon.