Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence, it is the lack of erection in males more prominently due to age, but it can also occur at a young age due to underlying systemic diseases.
Causes of erectile dysfunction:
Erectile dysfunction is caused by any mechanism that causes a compromised circulation to the genitals. The major causes of erectile dysfunction are as follow,
- Congestive heart failure
- Neuron-degenerative disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Kidney failure
- Fatty foods
- Inactive lifestyle
- Psychological stress
- Medications side effect
- Hypertension or hypotension.
Pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction
A normal erection occurs when the brain signals the smooth muscles in the blood vessels and genitals to relax. The vasodilation increases the blood flow to the genitals and the penile smooth muscle relaxation opens the cavernosal sinuses to be filled with the oxygenated blood simultaneously. This leads to an erection. the veinous outflow is delayed to maintain the normal erection.
But if any of the above steps are compromised, either not enough blood reaches the penis or the venous outflow is not delayed, there happens an erection deficit.
In some patients, the signaling from the brain to dilate the blood vessels is absent thus erection is not possible, and in other patients, a lower blood volume or anemia may be the cause of erectile dysfunction.
Treatment option for erectile dysfunction
Fortunately, erectile dysfunction is treatable with the help of medicines such as Viagra, Levitra, Priligy, and a few more. These medicines are available in the market with different names. You can black viagra at the best prices by visiting our website. These are effective medicines that work to reestablish the blood flow to the genitals. Diet modification is also a way for treating erectile dysfunction without the use of any drugs.
What is hypotension:
The normal blood pressure of human beings is 120/80mmHg which is the pressure that blood exerts on your arterial walls.
A blood pressure of less than 90/60mmHg is considered low blood pressure or hypotension.
Here 90 is the value of systolic blood pressure and 60 is the value of diastolic blood pressure.
Symptoms of low blood pressure:
Following are the symptoms of low blood pressure,
- Blurred vision
- Lack of concentration
- Weak pulse
- Shallow breathing
- Pale and cold skin
- Loss of consciousness in severe cases.
Reasons for hypotension:
Following conditions can cause you low blood pressure,
- Antihypertensive medication
- Vasovagal syncope
- Heart attacks
Mechanisms of hypotension:
Hypotension is possible due to the following mechanisms
- Constant vasodilation due to the absence of brain signaling for vasoconstriction.
- Loss of blood due to hemorrhage or trauma
- Reduced blood flow in the blood vessels due to anemia or the heart not pumping enough blood to the extremities.
Ways to treat hypotension:
You can treat hypotension by taking simple measures.
- Keep yourself hydrated. A lack of water in your body or excessive water loss in sweating leads to a reduced blood volume and hence lower blood pressure.
- Take salt or sugars instantly if you feel dizzy, as salt and carbs consumption instantly elevates the blood pressure and increases the pulse rate.
- Avoid alcohol use and smoking
- To prevent postural hypotension you need to perform few stretches and sit for a while before getting up from bed after sleep.
Hypotension responsible for causing erectile dysfunction:
As men need to have a sufficient amount of blood flow to the genitals for having a normal erection. In the case of hypotension, the blood flow is reduced because either there is no enough blood available in the body to be pushed towards the genitals or the heart is unable to pump the blood efficiently. Immunity Bloom-Rawcurim capsule boost your Energy, Immunity & Build a Healthy Mind & Body for an active life.
Thus hypotension causes erectile dysfunction.