The organic essential oils are considered to be the most potent and purest form of an essential oil. These organic essential oils can help to heal your body and mind from within, leaving you feeling refreshed, energized and revitalized. Moreover, they also offer numerous health benefits for your skin and hair.
Our organic oils are an ancient form of medicine and are generally extracted from plants. They have a number of therapeutic qualities, some of which include anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antispasmodic etc. These therapeutic properties make them useful for treating several ailments including infections, allergies, arthritis and constipation to name a few. They are 100% pure, natural and organic. Our essential oils are sourced from plants that have grown in the wild, free of pesticides and chemicals. We ensure they retain all their natural properties by selecting only the finest oils through a laborious process of distillation and purification. These oils can be used for a wide range of health and wellness uses. They are recognized as one of the most effective ways to naturally heal many ailments and improve your overall health.
Important : Extreme care to be taken while using Essential Oils as they are highly concentrated. Correct knowledge of usage is important. Different oils have different methods of usage.
There is a wide range of essential oils with different blends and scents, which can be used for multiple purposes. These oils are extracted from plants using traditional methods to retain their purity. They have numerous powerful therapeutic and healing properties that can help you lead a happier and healthier life.
Do you want to check out out essential oils? click here
How to use Essential Oils :
- Usage : All Essential Oils are safe for external and edible purposes.
- Bath : Few drops can be added to water for bathing or soaking feet and hands.
- Steaming and inhalation : 4-5 drops in a litre of boiling water for steaming.
- Diffuser : Can be used in diffusers to create an aromatic atmosphere.
- Massage : 4-6 drops mixed in 10ml carrier oil like Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Moringa Oil, etc. Major benefits for sore muscles, arthritic joint pains or simply for relaxation. (Trial on a small patch near elbow is recommended before usage)
- Face Cream : Add a few drops to your face creams or make your own face cream by adding a few drops to Aloe Vera Gel and apply it daily to your face & neck twice a day. (Patch test before using)
- Under eyes : If you suffer from dark circles, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to your under eye cream or make your own with Almond Oil and Vitamin E Oil. Apply it over the skin around your eyes in a circular motion with your ring finger. (Patch test before using) This is an excellent and proven remedy for getting rid of dark under eyes / puffy eyes which i personally use religiously every day and especially at night. This helps with wrinkles and crow’s feet as well.
- Body Oil : Few drops to your body oil or lotion to manage various skin woes. (Patch test before using)
You may make your own body oil according to your skin type by mixing Sesame Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Neem oil and adding a few drops of essential oils for maximum benefits.
Try our Body Butter with Essential Oils for supple and glowing skin.
- Hair : Few drops of Essential Oils to your Hair Oil, Hair Serum, Hair Pack to fight dandruff, hair fall, dull hair, etc.
Make your own Hair Rinse : Boil Methi (Fenugreek) Seeds in water and reduce to half the quantity before running through a sieve. (You may use the methi seeds to make an amazing hair pack for stronger hair strands and reducing hair fall) Once cooled, add few drops of Essential Oils to the methi water. Your hair rinse is ready!
After using your shampoo and conditioner on your hair, rinse your hair with this water by slowly puring it over your head and massaging your scalp using circular motions. Using this rinse regularly makes your hair stronger, reduces hairfall, adds shine to your hair. It is easily absorbed to your hair since the pores on the scalp are opened up during this time which makes it the best time to gain maximum benefits from these ingredients. This hair rinse will change your life and make you fall in love with your hair all over again !
To know more about which Essential Oil to use and when, read further.
Different Essential Oils and their uses / benefits
- Clove : useful in dental care and to relieve a sore throat. Mixture of warm clove oils and sesame oil is a good remedy for ear ache. Induces sleep and is helpful for insomnia patients.
- Citronella : repells insects -> mosquitoes, flies, ticks, etc. Relieves painful muscles and joints. It can also be used as a pet bedding freshener.
- Lemongrass : cures digestive problems, diarrhoea and stomach aches. Reduces fever and arthritic pain. It’s antiseptic, refreshing and analgesic and a good sanitary disinfectant also.
- Tea Tree Oil : has wonderful healing properties since it is a powerful immune system stimulant as it increases the body’s ability to fight infection, has strong anti-fungal properties, fights acne, eczema, ringworm infection, controls mould, yeast infection, destroys head lice and dandruff.
- Rosemary : stimulates the central nervous system making it beneficial for low blood pressure and low energy. Also eases asthma & allergies. Most importantly restores dry, damaged hair and makes it shiny & lustrous.
- Patchouli : has a beneficial effect on the skin by stimulating the regeneration of skin cells. It is a good anti-acne. Also helps break down cellulite, eases constipation and helps manage weight & obesity.
- Basil : Massaging the stomach with basil oil can ease digestive problems. Relieves headaches including migraines and nasal stuffiness.
- Palmarosa : improves cellular regeneration of skin, reduces wrinkles and balances sebum.
- Eucalyptus : helps to clear the mind and builds concentration. Also fights respiratory problems, asthma, reduces snoring and aids in a good night’s sleep. It soothes skin eruptions or rashes too.
- Ylang Ylang : is extremely calming and relaxing. Helps in balancing over-dry and over-oily skin.
- Peppermint : has a strong minty aroma. It’s an effective oil for digestive problems, muscular spasms and fatigue. Has an anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties as well.
- Lime : has anti-septic, anti-viral, anti-allergenic properties. Cures infections and wounds on skin. If taken internally, it can help cure throat, mouth, intestine and colon infections.
- Frankincense : has a sweet, warm, balsamic aroma that is stimulating, centering and elevating. It is useful in treating dry skin by reversing signs of aging by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. It speeds up secretion of gastric juices, bile and acids to allow food to move properly through intestines.
- Geranium : is often compared to Rose essential oil because they share almost the same therapeutic traits. It treats a variety of skin problems, relieves aching muscles and helps give skin a firmer look. It is a deodorant as well. Geranium oil can be added in baked goods for its delicious aroma.
- Lavender : It is the most versatile of all essential oils. It can be used to cleanse cuts, bruises, chapped skin and minor burns. It eliminates dandruff too. The aroma of lavender is known to be very relaxing. Few drops of lavender can be used in any recipe you want to enhance.
- Orange : It is an anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant and aphrodisiac. It contains Vitamin C and is used in making Vitamin C face serums as it has skin lightening properties, fights acne and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It helps in teeth whitening and makes hair shiny as well.
- Sandalwood : Teats headache, joint pains and skin inflammations. It is known to treat urinary infections when ingested. Has the most amazing and soothing aroma so helps relieve stress and lowers blood pressure. Can be used as a perfume or deodorant.
- Rose : It helps reduce menstrual cramps, promotes hair growth, is an anti-bacterial, reduces stress and eases depression. Can be used as a perfume as well.
Essential Oils have lately become very popular. The roots of Essential Oils lie in Ayurveda and Naturopathy. The knowledge has been in our country for ages. However, only in the past few years has Essential Oils seen some popularity and the credit lies in the effectiveness of using these oils on a regular basis. The fact that all of our senses play an important role in our healing comes to light. The under-explored effects of aroma on our mental and physical well-being now seems like something to dwelve further into. Other than our olfactory senses, the beneficial effects of using Essential Oils on our skin are so many that it’s popularity is gaining momentum everyday. The most important take away from this post is that care must be taken into which Essential Oil to use for what and how. It’s highly recommended for any chronic ailments and for kids as well but do talk an expert before using.
Buy your favorite Essential Oils here.
If u have any more questions about Essential Oils, do reach out to us via mail : [email protected] or call us at +91 9513409850.