MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. This body conducts a competitive exam called the Madhya Pradesh State Services Exam to recruit officers to the state government. MPPSC is also consulted in matters where disciplinary action needs to be taken against a civil servant.
About MPPSC Examination
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) recruits for the vacancies in State Services of Madhya Pradesh. So, it releases notification and applications to this examination every year. Eligible candidates can apply online after the release of notification. Further, candidates can prepare for the exam either through offline or online coaching classes. Also, the main purpose of this article is to provide complete information about the MPPSC examination and guidance for the preparation.
Why one should join Sharma Academy MPPSC Coaching in indore for MPPSC
Sharma Academy mppsc coaching in indore is a leading coaching and training institute in Indore, founded with the goal of bridging the gap between mere talk and actual quality. We are always focused and determined to develop an environment that can prepare students for the future. It is with this basic goal and concept that the organization was started. They say that "The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step". So, in 2010 we started this never-ending quest for success. A seed, which is sown, given proper environment, and nurtured properly grows big and becomes a large tree one day, same is the case with the mind of a capable student, he needs this strong and healthy seed of knowledge planted in his mind so that he is ready to take on the world, against all the odds notwithstanding. We try our best to nurture and give the most productive environment possible for a student to grow to his absolute potential and thereby fulfil his dreams and aspirations.
The idea as already mentioned was to bridge the gap between the actual requirement and the quality produced by various institutes‘ across the Country. We always strive to provide a systematic and practice based (mock tests at regular intervals and other such measures that are tried, tested and highly effective) test system. Sharma Academy classes always remain the benchmark of parents expectation. The success of our students in various competitive examinations like MPPSC, UPSC, IAS, MPSI and others are big morale-boosters to our faculty members, which gives them the energy and enthusiasm to try even harder. We leave no stone unturned, to shape the future of our students.
Way to MPPSC Civil services Exam
Only the best faculty can convert your potential into the best results MPPSC | UPSC (Hindi and English medium) The civil service is a collective term for a sector of government composed mainly of career civil servants hired on professional merit rather than appointed or elected, whose institutional tenure typically survives transitions of political leadership. A civil servant is a person employed in the public sector by a government department or agency or public sector undertakings. Civil servants work for central government and state governments, & answer to the government, not a political party. The extent of civil servants of a state as part of the "civil service" varies from country to country. In the United Kingdom, for instance, only Crown (national government) employees are referred to as civil servants whereas employees of Local Authorities (counties, cities and similar administrations) are generally referred to as "local government civil service officers" who are public servants but not civil servants. A civil servant is a public servant but a public servant is not necessarily civil servant.
How to Prepare for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Newspaper - You should read the newspaper daily. The newspaper will give you all the current affairs, international affairs, and much more. Read the Hindu editorial analysis for guidance.
- Government Websites - Government websites will provide you 100% authentic information. Also, you should trust these authentic sites only.
- Keep your Booklist short - Firstly, you do not need every book in the world for the preparation. Secondly, pick the best books and keep it precise.
- Notes - Prepare precise notes so you do not have to read the books again and again. Make sure you enter only relevant details in your notes.
- Revision - Revision is the key to clearing MPPSC exam as it will help you in the long run.
- Mock Tests - You should always appear for multiple mock tests. Because it helps you to brush up your skills and knowledge. Also, it will prepare you for the final day.
- Again, the newspaper is an inevitable step. Moreover, the newspaper will keep you updated and will help you produce relevant answers.
- Also, you should read those books which will strengthen your base.
- Moreover, always trust government websites as they are authentic.
- You should always make your notes precisely. Also, always prepare the notes for prelims and mains together. This will save you time and spare room for revision.
- Mock tests and Revisions will increase your speed and skills.
For the last stage, you must sit for mock Interviews. Because it will help to experience you the Q and A round. So, brush up your skills with the mock Interviews and enhance your personality. Further, keep yourself updated with all the current issues.