In this article, we are going to discuss an issue for MS Outlook i.e. How to recall or recollect Messages in Outlook? And which types of Mistakes are facing in humans, the same as the Outlook. When you work on MS Outlook you send an email and then you realize that the recipient is wrong, and you don’t include an important attachment, and write something embarrassing in the mail. At that time, Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile. All these types of mistakes are very common when sending emails, but Outlook provides an option to recall or recollect an email and replace a message.
So Let’s start.
There are some Basic Requirements to Recall an Email in Outlook is:
- Firstly, the recipient and sender must have an Exchange Server email account and use Outlook as their email client.
- And, the recipient must be online at that time when you are trying to recall.
- The message should be unread.
- The message shouldn’t be in spam.
Then, let's start the procedure to Recall an Email in Outlook 2021.
Some Procedure to Recall Messages in Outlook
This method consists of 7 simple steps, you just need to complete them very carefully.
- In your Outlook navigate to the Send Items folder.
- Double-tap on a particular email you want to recall.
- Then, go to the Message tab, select the Actions arrow, click on the Recall This Message.
- After that, you will face a panel of Recall This Message, and then, you need to select one of the following:
- Delete Unread This Message to recall it.
- Delete Unread and Replace With a New to replace the message with a new one.
- Select the Tell Me If Succeeds or Fails for Each Recipient checkbox if you want to receive notification of the result. And hit the Ok button.
- If you have selected to Delete, Unread, and Replace with a New Message, then you need to replace the message and send it again.
- After that, you will receive a notification regarding the send or failure of your attempt to replace the email.
Then, the results of your recall message can be modified on the basis of the setting of the recipient email. There may be some possibility that the recipient has already read the message. In this case, this method fails. Also, there are such conditions in which the Recall message option of Outlook fails to perform. I have mentioned all the possible conditions below.
Message recalls feature fails when:
- Email isn’t in a specific mailbox.
- The message is already read.
- Outlook is not logged in.
- Some Corruption in the OST file.
In case, when the message recall procedure fails and you face any corruption in Outlook OST emails. Then you have to repair your OST emails without losing a single property of it.
If you are using Outlook on a mobile phone then the recall process will not work.
In this article, We have given the answer to all query like How to Recall a Message in Outlook?. These procedure requirements are also enlisted in it. Sometimes the Recall option fails due to some error in Outlook OST files, so we have described a tool to repair OST files. I hope your query got resolved. If you have any difficulty in the above steps then contact me.