Current Affairs play a significant role in MPPSC Exam preparation as the dynamic questions appear in all three stages of the examination- Pre, Mains, and Interview. The Questions may be directly or even indirectly linked to the static part of the syllabus. MPPSC recent trend shows, dynamism in question pattern will grow in the upcoming time also.
Though current affairs are important, there is not exactly a detailed & defined syllabus of current affairs for both stages prelims and mains examination of MPPSC exam. The prelims syllabus just mentions, “Current events of national and international importance". Therefore, the different approach of an aspirant decides his/her preparation towards the current affairs.
STRATEGY TO READ CURRENT AFFAIRS OR NEWSPAPERS PROPERLY FOR MPPSC
At first, the aspirant should make a list of subjects such as Economics, Science & Tech, environment, polity, international relation, security, society, etc. These subjects should be again divided among subtopics such as economics contains subtopics like food processing, infrastructure, investment model, inclusive growth, etc. same way international relation contains bilateral relation separately with important countries, WTO, SAARC, SCO, BRICS, etc. If it is hard for you to prepare current affairs by yourself then take the help of good mppsc coaching in indore.
A lot of questions are asked by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission on the subject of current affairs. The candidates want to focus on newspapers and reading the daily news in order to successfully pass the current affairs subject examination conducted by the organisation of MPPSC. The candidates can focus themselves on national newspapers like the Hindu or The Indian Express in order to have proper knowledge regarding current affairs subjects
Reading newspaper is not enough, the candidate should always update own mppsc notes regularly and always keep revision. It will be helpful in the entire process of preparation.
Tips on MPPSC Note Making
- Use unbound sheets to create mppsc notes so that they can be updated quickly and can be kept handy and clipped to the reference books as well.
- Separate mppsc notes into subjects like History, Geography, Polity, Economy, etc.
- Write down 5 to 10 features for each topic in the news that is relevant to the syllabus
- Give recognition to Madhya Pradesh's local news page.
- Write down 5 to 10 features for each topic in q11the news that is related to the syllabus.
- Give attention to Madhya Pradesh's local news page.
MPPSC Best Books For current affairs
· General Science: NCERT (6,7,8,9,10), Lucent
· MPPSC Prelims Solved Paper:
· History of India: NCERT (6,7,8,9,10,12), Lucent, Spectrum
· Environment: Vani Publication / Examination Brainstorm
· Indian Polity: Laxmikanth, Lucent
· Geography: NCERT (6,7,8,9,10,11), Periyar, Lucent, Mahesh Varnwal
· Indian Economy: NCERT (11th), Ramesh Singh, Pratiyogita Darpan (Economy Special)