Are you looking for a job in your location? Now Just Google it and you will get an opening position near your location or recruitment consultants in Mumbai or other location who can assist you for hr consulting
The tech giant Google has launched its own job portal, Google for Jobs.
So if you decide to find your next job on google just google.
Here are 13 tips on how to get started using Google for Jobs:
1. To get started, type ‘job near me or fresher jobs near me with or without accompanying words, and you will find a box which will be popup beneath the search bar.
2. Now you can narrow your search by putting different keywords. So, if you’re looking for a job in Java you could type java jobs’ and a number of nearby java opening will popup.
3. If you simply want to search for nearby jobs, type ‘jobs near me.’
4. And if you want to find a job in any location type jobs in Mumbai where you want to work followed by ‘jobs.’
6. At this point, you can get more specific about what kinds of jobs you’re looking for.
7. Whittle your options down by title
8. Date posted
10. Type of work,
11. If you want to keep on top of certain free job postings, you can turn on job alerts to have new search results sent directly to your email
12. Once you’ve found something that strikes your fancy, you can’t directly apply for the role on Google for Jobs. Instead, Google directs you over to the original posting
13. And If you have a particular dream company in mind, you can list it in the search bar or find it by clicking the employer tab
Google has launched a new Job Search Interface to simplify Job Search in India. For this, the company has partnered with many job agencies. Under this, the job seekers will be able to apply for jobs on separate portals. Job will be easy to find and information about new jobs listed on popular free jobs posting websites and companies.
During a press conference in Delhi, Google India Vice President Rajan Anandan said, "We know that people come to the search to find jobs. In the fourth quarter of last year, we have seen an increase of 45 percent in the job search query on Google, and this number is increasing steadily. Although the job search is not always effective at all. On the other hand companies, especially small enterprises, which offer the highest jobs here, can not present their jobs effectively. This new search experience will help them in this'
Achint Srivastava of Google search team said, "Whether it is fresher or anyone who is experienced, it can be challenging to find a better and better job. It will be easy for employers to post jobs through Google's new service, which includes the Third Party Job Search Portal.
Do such job search
Now as soon as you write jobs or fresher or similar keywords in Google search, a new dashboard of Google will open in front of you. There will be a job list and you can apply for a job by clicking here. Many options will appear in front of you once you click for a job vacancy. First of all, it will be written about the job, information about the qualifications, information on which website is available. There will be a Save option so that you can see it later. The application means that the website will open when clicking on the application where this job has been posted. For example, if Job is listed on Shine, you will have to go to that website to apply.
You can set preferences as part-time or full time while searching for a job. By searching the location, job title, and experience, you can search for the right job for yourself.
The company has given a smart filter in it which will refine the search. It also has an alert feature which will tell you about the right job for you through email in the notification.