As the MPPSC exam 2021 approaches, the aspirants are looking out for important information related to the exam. In this article, we have curated most of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) to answer the queries and help you stay updated.
MPPSC Exam 2021 FAQs
- Who conducts the MPPSC exam?
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the MPPSC exam.
- How many stages are there to crack the MPPSC exam? What is the MPPSC procedure?
There are three stages:
You have to clear both prelims and mains exams to qualify for the interview. To finally join the list of selected candidates, you have to ace the interview.
3. What are the MPPSC exam dates for 2021?
- MPPSC prelims exams (both State Service & Forest Service) will be held on 11th April 2021.
- Whereas the mains exams will be held in July (Forest Service) & August (State Service). The exact dates are yet to be announced.
- Interviews for the Forest Service exam will be in August 2021, and the same for the State Service will be in November-December 2021. The exact dates are yet to be announced.
4. What is the official website of MPPSC?
The MPPSC official website is http://www.mppsc.nic.in/.
5. How many vacancies are there in MPPSC 2021?
There are 235 and 111 vacancies for MPPSC State Services and State Forest Services exam, respectively.
6. What are the various MPPSC exams?
- State Service Exam
- State Forest Service Exam
- State Engineering Service Exam
- Assistant Geologist Exam
- Assistant (Farmer Welfare and Development Department) Exam
- Sub- Inspector Exam
- Scientific Officer Exam
- Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam
- Assistant Officer (Social Justice Department) Exam
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer Exam
7. Who can give the MPPSC exam? What is the eligibility criteria for MPPSC?
To appear in the MPPSC exam:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be more than 21 (as of 1st January 2021).
- The maximum age limit is 40 (as of 1st January 2021).
- You need to have a Bachelor’s degree in any field. Your minimum marks should be more than 40%.
- You need to have studied Hindi as a subject in 10th or 12th.
- If you are claiming relaxation in terms of age or reservation, the concession will be entitled to only one category.
- For the state service exam, you have to be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- For the state service exam, you must have completed your 10th and 12th from Madhya Pradesh.
- If you are a man with more than one wife, you are not eligible.
- If you are a woman who has married a man having another wife, you are not eligible.
For specific posts like MPPSC police, there are some physical measurements and fitness criteria as well. You have to undergo physical and medical tests.
8. What is the MPPSC age limit relaxation for the general category, SC/ST/OBC/PHC, etc?
- Physically-handicapped: 5 years
- SC/ST/OBC Domiciles of Madhya Pradesh: 5 years
- Widow, divorcee or abandoned at the time of her first appointment: 5 years
- Green card holders under the Family Welfare Programme: 2 years
- Vikram Award- honoured sportsmen, as per MPPSC General AD Memo: 5 years
- Personnel from Defence Services: 3 years
- Burma, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Vietnam’s bonafide repatriate of Indian origin holding Indian Passport: 3 years
9. From where can I download an MPPSC admit card?
You can download the admit cards from:
MPPSC Prelims Exam 2021 FAQs
10. What is the MPPSC prelims exam date in 2021?
MPPSC prelims exams (both State Service & Forest Service) will be held on 11th April 2021.
11. What is the syllabus of the MPPSC Prelims Exam?
- General Studies-Objective (100 questions for 200 marks)
- History, culture, and literature of MP
- History of India
- Geography of MP
- Geography of the world and India
- Constitutional system of MP
- Economy of MP
- Constitution government and economy of India
- Science and technology
- Current affairs (national & international)
- Information and Communication technology
- National and regional constitutional/statutory body
- General Aptitude Test- Objective (100 questions for 200 marks)
- Interpersonal skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy
- Hindi language comprehension skill (Class 10th level)
12. Is there any negative marking in the MPPSC Prelims exam?
13. When will the MPPSC prelims exam result be declared?
In May 2021.
MPPSC Mains Exam 2021 FAQs
14. What is the MPPSC mains exam date in 2021?
The mains exams will be held in July (Forest Service) & August (State Service). The exact dates are yet to be announced.
15. What is the syllabus of the MPPSC Mains Exam?
- General Studies-I (300 marks)
- General Studies-II (300 marks)
- Constitution, Governance, Political, and Administrative Structure
- Economics and Sociology
- General Studies-III (300 marks)
- Science and technology
- General Studies-IV (200 marks)
- Philosophy, Psychology, and Public Administration
- Hindi (200 marks)
- Hindi Essay (100 marks)
16. Is there any negative marking in the MPPSC Mains exam?
17. When will the MPPSC mains exam result be declared?
For the Forest Service exam, the result will be declared in July, whereas the State Service exam result will be declared in October.
MPPSC Interview FAQs
18. How many interviews are in the MPPSC?
There is only one interview once you clear the mains exam.
19. What is the date of the interview for the MPPSC exam?
- For candidates clearing the mains exam for State Service, the interviews will be in November-December 2021.
- For candidates of the State Forest Service, the interviews will be in August 2021.
20 When will the interview results be declared?
- For State Service candidates, the results will be out in December 2021.
- For State Forest Service candidates, the results will be out in September 2021.
21. Which is the best coaching for MPPSC in Indore?
Sharma Academy offers the best MPPSC coaching in Indore.
We hope you found the answers to almost every question related to MPPSC prelims, mains, and interview. If you couldn’t find your question & answer here, please share it using the comments section. We will be happy to answer it.