In December 2020, the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission announced the MPPSC recruitment notification for several posts. The notification revealed a total of 235 posts for different roles.
The MPPSC recruitment started accepting the applications of aspirants in January 2021. The application window was open for a month on the official website of the board. During the window, more than three lac candidates applied online to appear for the exam.
MPPSC 2021 calendar shows that the board will conduct the Prelims exam in April. In this article, you will find detailed MPPSC recruitment notification for 2020-21, important dates related to application and exams, eligibility criteria, age limit, stages of exam, number of vacancies this year, and much more.
What is MPPSC Exam?
MPPSC exam is a state-level civil examination conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission to recruit eligible candidates for a number of different civil services and departmental posts. The exam is conducted at the state level, and the candidates are recruited on the basis of their performance in competitive examination.
It is a highly competitive exam where thousands of aspirants apply for nearly 300 vacancies. In order to crack the exam, the candidates need to work really hard by creating a smart preparation strategy, choosing the best MPPSC coaching in Indore, studying quality notes, and revising efficiently before the exam.
MPPSC Exam Stages
Let’s understand the exam pattern for MPPSC to prepare strategically:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
These are the three stages in the MPPSC exam. You will reach the next stage only if you clear the first stage. The level of difficulty is also different at every stage.
MPPSC Notification 2020-21
Find the latest MPPSC notification for the year 2020 and 2021 below, as released by the commission and published on the official website.
- Name of the exam: MPPSC Rajya Sewa Pariksha
- Conducting body: Madhya Pradesh State Service Commission
- Notification Release Date: 28th December 2020
- Mode of Application Submission: Online (through the website)
- Mode of paying fees: Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, MP Online Kiosk
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Number of vacancies: 235
- Official website: http://mppsc.nic.in/
MPPSC Exam Important Dates
Here are all the important dates related to MPPSC exams in 2021:
- Notification release date: 28th December 2020
- Online application start date: 11th January 2021
- Last date to apply: 10th February 2021
- Admit cards release: In April 2021
- MPPSC Prelims Exam date: 11th April 2021
- MPPSC Prelims Result date: May 2021
- MPPSC Mains Exam date: August 2021 (exact date yet to be announced)
- MPPSC Mains Result date: October
- MPPSC Interviews date: November-December 2021 (exact dates yet to be announced)
- MPPSC Interviews Result date: December 2021
MPPSC Vacancies in 2021
- State Administrative Service– Deputy District Head– Home (Police) Department
- State Police Service and Deputy Superintendent of Police
- District Fighter– Public Relations Department
- Assistant Director – Public Relations (Skill Education Department)
- Assistant Director (Cooperatives Department)
- Assistant Commissioner, Cooperatives and Assistant Registrar– Cooperatives Institutions [Prison Department]
- Superintendent – District Jail
- Naib Tehsildar (Cooperatives Department)
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer (Finance Department)
- MP Subordinate Accounts Service
- Total: 235
MPPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for the MPPSC exam:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years (as of 1st January 2021).
- The maximum age limit is 40 years (as of 1st January 2021)
- A bachelor’s degree in any field is a must, with more than 40% passing marks.
- You should have studied Hindi as a subject in Class 10th or 12th.
- For the state service exam, the candidate must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- You should have studied Class 10th and 12th from Madhya Pradesh to appear in the state service exam.
- Candidates who have more than one wife are not eligible.
- Candidates who have married a man having another wife are not eligible.
Physical measurements and fitness criteria also come to the scene for some specific posts, such as MPPSC Police.
The duration of applying for the MPPSC exam ended in February 2021. If you have applied for the exam this year, you must have an idea about the date of exams, stages, number of vacancies, and eligibility criteria.
To clear the exam and get your dream job in the MP government sector, kick start your preparation, focusing only on the studies. Enroll yourself in an online course or classroom course offered by a trusted MPPSC coaching in Indore or other cities in the state.
For any questions related to the MPPSC exam, feel free to ask using the comments below.