SSC CGL Preparation 2022: Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC exam every year to recruit candidates under Grade B and C posts for various ministries and departments under the Government of India. To qualify for SSC CGL exam, it is important for the candidates to have a proper preparation plan and strategy. Under the preparation strategy, candidates must have complete knowledge about the exam pattern and syllabus. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the details on the official notification. SSC CGL 2022 exam will be conducted in the month of April. Those who are preparing for the exam must check the preparation tips to score more marks in the tests. Here through this article, candidates can check the preparation tips and tricks to score more marks in the exam. These tips will help the candidates to study efficiently and improve their performance and also provide more time for revision.
Preparation Tips for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2022
Candidates who are appearing for SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1 exam must check the preparation tips for General Awareness from the details given below. You can join Mahendra's ssc cgl online course to crack this exam in 1st attempt. Mahendra's is the best coaching for govt exam preparation. The topic of General Awareness is very vast. Keep your focus on the important topics and not on the entire syllabus.
How to prepare for General Awareness for SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1?
- This is a high scoring and time saving section. The General Awareness section will consist of questions from Static General Knowledge and Science.
- In Science section, questions are asked from Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Computer section.
- Candidates can check NCERT exam books to refer to Science subjects. Static GK mainly deals with Art and Culture, Indian History, Geography (India-World), Environment, Science and Technology, Economy and Politics.
Preparation Tips for SSC CGL 2022 Reasoning
This section consists of 25 questions in Tier-1 exam. Reasoning tests your problem solving and decision making skills and analytical thinking.
The General Intelligence section is less time consuming and can be attempted quickly and with complete accuracy. The frequently asked topics in this section are Analogy, Word Arrangement, Odd Man Out, Alphanumeric Series, Venn Diagram, Coding-Decoding, Miscellaneous.
As per the trend adopted in the previous papers of General Intelligence and Reasoning one can easily understand the commonly asked questions of this section, and lay more emphasis on their preparation to score better.
Tips to Prepare for SSC CGL 2022 English
English language is the easiest of all the sections. This section carries 25 marks in Tier-1 and 200 marks in Tier 2 exam:
- Candidates need to read daily newspaper in English language. It will help you to be aware of daily current affairs news as well as improve your vocabulary and reading speed.
- SSC CGl English section checks your understanding of vocabulary, grammar and reading comprehension.
- Questions will be asked from Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, Active Passive Voice, Direct Indirect Speech topics in Grammar.
- Use English to English dictionary while studying. You will need to build reading skills to handle the vocabulary and comprehension parts.
- Solve previous year paper or model test paper daily. Candidates can check the expected and previous years SSC CGL cut off to set the goals that they need to cross in order to crack the CGL exam. Take SSC CGL mock test for this exam preparation.
SSC CGL 2022 Quantitative Aptitude
preparation tips for the Quantitative Aptitude section is the toughest as seen in the previous years papers of SSC CGL.
- The subjects asked in SSC CGL exam are up to class 10th. This is the most important one with the highest weightage. SSC CGL Maths preparation requires a lot of concentration as well as more time. The most important topics on which you need to pay more attention are listed here.
- Candidates need to focus on fast calculation and short methods of Arithmetic section and this subject requires special focus on Algebra, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry and Mensuration.
- Number System- You can start your preparation with Number System as it is the most basic concept.
- Advantages and disadvantages- Solving the formulations with large values will be of great help to master this subject.
- Interest- Similar to profit and loss, you can prepare for this section by practicing amounts with larger values.
- Subjects like circles, slopes come under geometry. It will be helpful for him to brush up on his basic knowledge of angles, congruence, coordinate geometry.
- This section evaluates your numerical ability and problem solving skills. Regular practice is mandatory.
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Preparation Tips
- If you find a particular question difficult, make sure you do not waste your time in solving it. Instead, you should move on to the next question and come back to this question later if you have time.
- An important point is that you have to clear the sectional cut-off and overall cut-off of each section as well.
- So, if in the exam, you find a particular section a bit challenging, then attempt the minimum number of questions required to clear the sectional cut-off of that section.
- Sometimes, the questions can be very difficult. We advise you to read them very carefully before answering.
- In the exam, avoid using any shortcut that you are not completely sure about.
- Avoid guesswork in the exam.