The post below contains a list of the best free WordPress forms plugins. Your WordPress website should include a contact form. You can skyrocket your website's growth by using a free form builder.
Our goal is to show you the best free form plugins for WordPress to help you choose the right one for your website.
Which Is the Top Free WordPress Form Maker?
The following are our top picks for WordPress form builder:
- Formidable Forms
- Jetpack Form
- Contact Form 7
Having a WordPress form is essential. For that reason, many successful businesses use the WordPress form builder app. We've reviewed the best form plugins for WordPress, so let's have a look at the very best.
There are several FREE WordPress plugins for building forms
These are the best free forms builders available:
A WordPress plugin called ARForms WordPress Form Builder lets you create any type of form for any type of niche without the need for technical skills.
Even if you are not familiar with coding or designing, you can use the ARForms WordPress Form Builder plugin.
Here are some functionalities and features all about the ARForms WordPress Form builder plugin, which you can use to create and build any type of form you need for your WordPress website.
Important Features of ARForms
- Provides WordPress users with the option to create contact forms and other forms using this powerful form builder.
- You have the option of selecting from 3 form styles (Standard, Rounded, and Material).
- Color options are endless
- The website is fully mobile-friendly and responsive
- It is possible to resize the multi-column feature up to six columns
- Options for importing/exporting any form you have created on another WordPress site. You can also import and export ARForms Lite forms to the ARForms Premium edition.
- Includes GDPR-compliant checkboxes for asking consent.
- It enables you to provide a redirect URL after the form has been submitted.
- It's Translation Ready, with support for 12 languages and RTL functionality.
- Cornerstone, Elementor, and WPBakery Page Builder are some of the most popular WordPress page builders.
- Provides a WordPress Widget that allows you to add your own WordPress forms
- Allows for the sending of quick email notifications to users and administrators, as well as the ability to fully personalize a message.
- Embedded code can be inserted into an HTML field using the HTML field option. You can also use embedded code to link to YouTube videos and Google Maps.
- Provides excellent capabilities for sending form data using methods such as AJAX Submission and Normal Submission.
- Custom CSS option to further personalize the look and feel of your WordPress forms.
- Integration with payment, email-marketing tools and other handy tools such as: PayPal & PayPal Pro, PDF Creator, Stripe, Mailchimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, IContact, GetResponse, etc.
In addition, the ARForms WordPress form builder plugin comes with a number of interesting features that can help you increase productivity and drive more users to your website.
ARForms lite - Free version check here at WordPress.
ARForms with full features - paid version $39
2. Formidable Forms
In this plugin, you can build forms online for your WordPress site. The forms you create will look perfect on any device if you use one of the best responsive themes for WordPress.
- In addition to a free lite version with a free WordPress signup form, this plugin also comes with a premium version with more functions
- Creates simple and complex forms using a drag and drop builder
- No coding skills are required to change colors and borders
- To create advanced forms for your website, use features like conditional logic and spam protection
GDPR compliant forms can be created using Formidable Forms. There are two options: either add a checkbox to request the user's consent or stop saving IP addresses and submissions.
$49+ per year for paid version
WPForms is the greatest free WordPress form builder plugin for a variety of reasons. It's a simple-to-use but extremely effective contact form plugin for beginners. And it has lots of active installs, which is understandable given its popularity among WordPress users.
- An intuitive drag-and-drop form builder that allows you to create simple or complicated forms with custom field types and change them in real time right from your WordPress dashboard.
- WPForms has a free and paid version with more features to use.
- WPForms Lite, the free plugin, includes all of the necessary elements to create a contact form using a simple drag & drop interface.
- You can create branded newsletter registration forms and combine them with a variety of email marketing tools and CRM applications, such as Salesforce.
- To help automate sales workflows, receive an automatic email notification when individuals fill out your form and have easy access to your form entries.
- You may connect your forms to Uncanny Automator to interface with WooCommerce, Elementor, Sendfox, and MailPoet, among other plugins.
WPForms Pro: $199.50 per year
WPForms Lite version is free.
4. Jetpack Form
The team behind WordPress.com built Jetpack, which is a popular WordPress plugin and a free form builder.
Features of Jetpack:
- The application includes a variety of free and paid modules that manage performance, security, and site management
- The company provides a free utility tool called contact form module
- Both the Classic and Block editors can be used to create simple forms.
To add your form to your website's sidebar, first build a form on a page or post, then copy the produced code and paste it into the Text widget (which can be a little complicated).
Free of cost
5. Contact Form 7
In the WordPress contact form plugin market, Contact Form 7 is one of the oldest. There are over 5 million active installations of this free plugin. Despite not costing anything, it lacks a visual form builder.
Key Features of Contact Form 7:
- Creating or customizing your contact forms requires basic HTML knowledge (you cannot use a drag and drop builder).
- Make simple contact forms by adding form fields like textboxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdown menus, and more
- It is also possible to integrate Contact Form 7 with Google reCaptcha for spam protection
- There are many people who are experiencing problems with Contact Form 7 sending emails
Free of cost
Which WordPress Form Plugin Is the Best?
To develop a basic contact form for your website, you can use any of the plugins described in this post. If you're seeking for a free WordPress form builder that's also user-friendly, you should utilize the ARForms Lite plugin.
Final Thoughts here
We hope this article was helpful to decide the best of the free WordPress form builder plugin. If you enjoyed reading this article, please share it on social media so that more people may benefit from it!
Please feel free to leave any questions in the comments section below!