The full form of MPPSC is Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). MPPSC is a Government of Madhya Pradesh organization which is responsible for conducting exams for recruitments to Madhya Pradesh Government departments.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
The Head Office of the MPPSC is located at the Madhya Pradesh State Commercial Capital That is Indore.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is a Constitutional body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Madhya Pradesh by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers, and disciplinary actions etc.
What are MPPSC Exams Madhya Pradesh?
As mentioned earlier, an MPPSC exam is an exam which you need to sit for if you wish to take up a job in a government department. It could be for Govt. of Madhya Pradesh clerical jobs, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh engineering jobs, Income Tax Department Madhya Pradesh jobs, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh deputy collector jobs, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh jobs of police sub-inspector and generally for any post of Class I and Class II Officers Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
When are the MPPSC Exams Madhya Pradesh held?
An MPPSC exam is conducted in 2 stages: first you need to appear for the MPPSC Prelims exam and then for the main MPPSC exam. The MPPSC Prelims Exams are generally held in May, while the Main MPPSC exams are held in October of the same year. Once you fill in the MPPSC application form and submit it, you will get intimations about Dates of MPPSC Exams. This schedule was before covid-19 due to covid schedule is little change year wise as per the mppsc coaching in indore.
What are the Eligibility Requirements for MPPSC Exams Madhya Pradesh?
1. Educational Qualifications for MPPSC Exams: You need to be a Graduate to appear for the MPPSC exam. Students in their final year of graduation can also appear for the MPPSC exam.
2. Age Qualifications for MPPSC Exams: The minimum age for candidates appearing for an MPPSC exam is 18 years, the maximum age generally is 33 years. The maximum age is relaxable for OBC candidates (max. 35yrs.) and for SC/ST/NT candidates (max. 38yrs.). Note: Please check eligibility requirements before purchasing the form, in case of any changes.
How many times can I appear for the MPPSC Exam?
There are no limits to the number of times that you can appear for the MPPSC Exam. However, you must appear for the MPPSC Prelim exam and pass it to be eligible to appear for the main MPPSC exam.
How to appear for MPPSC Exams?
1. You need to check out the official MPPSC website or look out for advertisements in Employment News and local newspapers, like Loksatta.
2. You need to buy the MPPSC exam application form from the Head Post Office in your area. Please note that MPPSC exam application forms are available on Head Post Offices and not at any branch Post Offices. The application form comes within an MPPSC Exams Information Brochure, along with other requisite forms. This MPPSC Exams Information Brochure gives all the requisite information, including MPPSC exam venues, how to fill in the MPPSC application form, etc.
3. Fill up the form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees (fees are less for OBC and SC/ST candidates) to the Head Post Office before the last date of application.
4. About 15 days before the MPPSC exam, you will receive intimation about the exam center, date and time of the exam. This intimation may also come 1 month before the MPPSC exam.
5. Sit for the exam on the given date and time. Be punctual!