Bank Exams offer candidates one of the most desirable job prospects. For applicants who want to work for a prestigious government organisation, it is the most sought after job option. Many bank exams, including as IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI SO, SBI Clerk, NABARD, and others, are held to recruit candidates for various posts given by Public Sector Banks. Mahendra's IBPS PO Coaching Online recognises this need of students and thus offers Bank Coaching to candidates to assist them in preparing for bank exams.
The IBPS PO preliminary test will be administered in an online manner and will last 1 hour and 20 minutes for each component. There are three sections, each with 100 questions and a maximum score of 100 points.. In the IBPS PO pre-exam, there is negative marking, with 0.25 marks lost for each incorrect answer. To qualify for the IBPS PO Main test, candidates must score above the cut-off in all three parts.
Recommended- Latest IBPS PO Mock Test 2022
The IBPO PO Main test is also held online and consists of 5 (four plus one) sections with a total score of 200+25 points and a time limit of 180+30 minutes. In order to select candidates for the position of probationary officer, IBPS will conduct a descriptive paper in its mains exam. The components must be completed in the same order and within the time limit set by the exam administrator at the time of the exam.
The IBPO PO Main exam is likewise conducted online and consists of five sections (four plus one), with a total score of 200+25 points and a time restriction of 180+30 minutes. IBPS will administer a descriptive paper in its mains test to select applicants for the position of probationary officer. The components must be completed in the same sequence as they appeared on the exam and within the time limit provided by the exam administrator.
Why Choose Mahendra's Institute?
- Mahendra's have the best experienced faculty with solid track records and a total experience of more than 20 years in their respective industries with a flare for teaching.
- Both Offline and Online Coaching: At Mahendra's, we provide our students with both in-class and online coaching alternatives, including live online classes, video tutorials, and study materials.
- Very Reasonable Fees – Mahendra's offers the best teaching programme at the most reasonable price for both new and returning students.
- Students of Mahendra's have given top scores and selections in various bank exams such as SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, and so on, thanks to our unique course structure and teaching technique.
- More time in class - Mahendra's takes a more polished approach to teaching than any other academy, devoting more time to class lectures and doubt sessions.
- Mahendra's takes an aggressive strategy to enlightening the future of the emerging kids and guiding them to pass banking exams.
- Personal Sessions - At Mahendra's, we recognise that not all students are alike, and that their aptitude to study and comprehend differs. As a result, we provide individual attention to each student so that they can perform at their best and succeed.
- Mahendra's Institution invites highly accomplished experts in their domains to guide and interact with our kids once a month to enlighten them for their future jobs.