The zero-waste trend
The zero-waste movement is all about eliminating as much of the amount of waste we produce on a daily basis as possible.
Living a waste-free lifestyle is theoretically possible. In practice, this is easier said than done.
The zero-waste lifestyle has taken over in recent years. More and more of us are becoming aware of and realizing the impact of their contribution to waste on the environment.
And the bathroom is certainly the room where we can all adopt zero waste!
Zero waste, the 5R law:
The concept is based on 5 main principles, also called 5Rs:
· Refuse: this principle involves the deliberate refusal of waste such as unnecessary packaging. On a larger scale, the principle aims to reduce what we consume in general. The less we consume (or refuse) the less we produce waste that will have to be disposed of later.
· Reduce: reducing what we consume and adopting a more minimalist lifestyle is what we should be aiming for. The resources were used for the production intended for the countless useless items we have. Reducing what we own or don't need can easily be sold or given away to those who might find a use for it.
· Reuse: In recent years, the production of goat milk products that can only be used once has reached a peak. These items only benefit one party, namely the producers, as they require the consumer to buy them back when needed.
· Recycle: Products and items left over after applying the first three principles should absolutely be taken to a recycling branch. It also helps to save resources.
· Compost (“rot”): this involves the composting of any unconsumed product for use as high-quality manure. You may also use a goat milk lotion to get moisturized all day.
Choose multi-purpose care:
If there's one cosmetic product that can easily get you started on zero waste, it's multi-use skincare.
This is mainly solid goat milk soap with multiple properties that allow you to wash, but also to remove make-up, shave, fight against acne and take care of your skin on a daily basis.
The idea is to always maintain a more responsible vision of care. We will therefore choose it with as little packaging as possible and as much as possible made up of natural ingredients.
And if the natural solid natural man soap you have chosen is made in the United States, that's even better!