Chocolate is made from tropical theobroma cacao tree seeds which is a plant with high levels of minerals and antioxidants. Dark Chocolates is made up of cocoa beans. Commercial milk chocolate contains cocoa butter, sugar, milk, and small quantities of cacao but Dark Chocolate have the large amount of cocoa powder, cocoa beans, cocoa butter and other ingredients.
Dark Chocolate is worldwide popular Chocolate in the world. There are high level of cocoa used in dark Chocolate as compare to Milk Chocolate or white chocolate. There are many Chocolate Brands who sells the dark chocolate in India improve the quality or make more healthy Dark chocolate for the consumers. There are many advantages of the dark chocolate for your heart or your healthy
So there are the advantages and disadvantages of the dark chocolate.
Advantages of Dark Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate have nutritious and multivitamins
- Dark Chocolate have the Powerful source of antioxidants
- Dark Chocolate improve blood flow and lower blood pressure
- Dark Chocolate reduce heart disease risk and also protect your skin
- Dark Chocolate improve the brain function and help to increase the brain power.
- Eat Dark Chocolate every day for two weeks It reduced the levels of the stress
- Dark Chocolate improved the Immunity booster.
- Dark Chocolate also good for the Heart and also for the Healthy.
Disadvantages of Dark Chocolate
- If you Consuming large amounts of dark chocolate can lead to an increased heart rate, anxiety and other problems
- There are high level of Caffeine in dark chocolate which is bad for health.
- Dark Chocolate is High in Sugar
- If you Consuming large amounts of dark chocolate it will effects your health.