Know About Santacruz
Santacruz or Santa Cruz is a section of the municipality of Mumbai. The Santacruz Railway Station on the Mumbai Suburban Railway, the Domestic Terminal of the Mumbai Airport and one campus of the University of Mumbai are all located in Santacruz.
Things to do near Santacruz
Places to visit near Santacruz
1. Air India Colony/Muktanand Park
Looking for the perfect spot to enjoy your early morning or evening walks? Head to Air India Colony in the East or Muktanand Park in the West for that daily dose of fresh air. You might find people meditating at Muktanand park or conducting some Sunday morning workshops too.
2. Juhu Beach
Juhu beach in Mumbai: Situated in the suburbs of Mumbai, Juhu beach is one of the most popular beaches of Mumbai.
3. Happy Socks
Hidden in a corner in the domestic departure terminal of Mumbai international airport, Happy Socks is a treasure trove of soft, comfy socks. They've got a ton of colors, patterns and lengths to match to your sneaker style as you please.
4. Silver Palace
A Kurta Stitched For INR 300, Blouses And Bangles. Go and explore this amazing shop where they have so many unique materials.
Places to eat
It is one of the Chinese giants of Mumbai that has been around forever. A popular joint for college kids, families or shoppers, Dynasty is known for its food and service for over a decade.
2. China House
A Go-To Place For Authentic Chinese Cuisine
3. Smart Frankie
The Podar school kids swear by this place. Preparing lip-smacking veg frankies since the early 2000s, this small stall has won the hearts of the local crowd along with the school children.
Looking for a quick fix for Mallu food? Theeram in Kalina serves a banana leaf lunch for an unlimited thali at only ₹70! Authentic Mallu food served right to you with their special seafood delights and more.
5. Vienna Bakery
Vienna Bakery's Plum Cake Is To Die For! The one place which is very famous for it's Rich Plum Cake in Mumbai but very few people know about it. Try its famous cake for once, you'll love it.
6. Fresh Food Co.
Calorie Labelled, Well Balanced Meals Designed To Get You All In One!
7. Thotrin CafeLooking for some North Eastern food in Mumbai? Well, we’ve got the fix for you! Head to Thotrin Cafe in Kalina to taste delights that contain spices and herbs that come from local markets of Manipur and Nagaland.8. Chutney Plus Nibble On Yum South Indian Delicacies At This Hidden Gem In Santacruz East.9. Dumpling Khang This Hidden Gem In Santacruz Serves Momo Burgers & Chocolate-Filled Momos. We have found the best thing ever in Mumbai – chocolate momos. Also, a momo burger.It serves North Eastern food.10. X-Hale Lounge Serving Continental, Italian, North Indian and Chinese, X-Hale is a rooftop lounge that sits comfortably beside the domestic airport.
Schools and Colleges
1. Sacred Heart Boys High School
Sacred Heart Boys' High School is a government-aided high school for boys, affiliated to the Maharashtra Secondary School Certificate Board. The school was founded by Father Alvarez in 1946.
2. St Teresa's Convent High School
St. Theresa's Convent High School, Santacruz is a co-educational school affiliated with the Maharashtra State Board of Education.
3. St. Charles High School
St Charles High School (SCHS) located at Mumbai (Suburban) is one of the popular schools in India.his School is counted among the top-rated Schools in Maharashtra with an excellent academic track record.
4. Kalina Education Society Hans Bhugra High School
Kalina Education Society's Hans Bhugra School was formed in 1960 by a dedicated band of volunteers around 1960 led by Mr. Hans Bhugra.
5. Rose Manor International School
We believe in creating and nurturing a truly holistic educational environment that respects our cultural diversity and gives students ample wind under their wings to help them take flight and soar high in their professional and personal lives.
6. Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science
Established in 1959, was the first institution in Mumbai to offer Home Science at a degree level. It is also the first college of S.N.D.T. Women's University to be granted autonomous status from the year 1995-96 in the state of Maharashtra.
7. Smt. Kapila Khandwala College Of Education
8. St. Mary's High School and Junior College
St Marys High School & Junior College in Mumbai is a top company in the category Schools, also known for Colleges, Commerce Colleges, English Medium Schools, Science Colleges, Junior Colleges and much more
Companies and Business Centers
1. Maimoon Distributers
2. Reliance General Insurance Company Limited
4. Geek Labs
5. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited