With Covid, we've all been investing significantly more energy at home and taking a gander at our uncovered dividers! At the point when you lease a property at Mumbai it very well may be hard causing the spot to feel like home or make any home enhancements without breaking any terms of your tenant contract.
Fortunately, there are some straightforward, non-super durable ways of adding a little character and energy, to cause your leased level to feel like home without busting your spending plan.
Before you start consistently audit your agreement to see what is and isn't permitted, and inquire as to whether anything isn't clear. So we should begin, here are our top tips on the best way to make an investment property look pleasant!
- Personalize with Decor: Decorate your space with personal items like family photos, artwork, and mementos. Adding a touch of your personality will instantly make the place feel more like your own.
- Use Rugs: Area rugs can add warmth and character to a room. They're great for covering up less-than-ideal flooring in a rental.
- Quality Lighting: Invest in quality lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Floor lamps, table lamps, and string lights can all add to the ambiance.
- Temporary Wallpaper and Decals: Many rentals have plain, neutral walls. Consider using temporary wallpaper or wall decals to add color and pattern without damaging the walls.
- Curtains and Drapes: Curtains not only provide privacy but also soften the look of a room. Choose curtains that match your style and color preferences.
- Furniture Arrangement: Rearrange the furniture to maximize the use of space and create a comfortable flow. Furniture placement can have a significant impact on the feel of a room.
- Personal Touch in the Kitchen: Even in a rental, you can personalize the kitchen. Add colorful dishware, utensils, and small appliances that reflect your taste.
- Plants and Greenery: Houseplants can bring life and freshness to your home. They not only look great but also improve indoor air quality.
- Storage Solutions: Invest in storage solutions like bookshelves, cabinets, and organizers to keep your space clutter-free. Reducing clutter can make your rental feel more like home.
- Make Small Repairs and Updates: With your landlord's approval, consider making small, reversible upgrades like changing cabinet hardware, updating light fixtures, or repainting to freshen up the space.
Remember to check your lease agreement and seek your landlord's permission for any changes that may not be easily reversible. By combining personal touches with smart decor choices, you can create a warm and inviting environment that truly feels like home in your rental flat.