Tiger is the most unique and powerful animal on earth. As far as you know about the tiger, perhaps the history of a garden is even more strange and overlooked than that.
There are already three subspecies of an extinct tiger. These species come with Caspian, Balinese and Javan tigers.
Anjuna Beach is one of the most popular places for adventure activities in Goa, individually for Bungee Jumping in Goa. A tower which is 50-meters in height is used for the sport
Bungee jumping in Goa is exciting as well as amazing. There is no particular time to enjoy this thrilling activity.
Below are some unique and extraordinary information
- Stripes are unique to each tiger and can be used to identify tigers, the way human beings have streaks.
- The word "tiger" means the arrow in the original Persian language.
- Half of the birth cubs are always beyond two years of age.
- The Siberian Tiger is the largest in all subspecies and the weight.
- Tigers use urine to mark their area.
- Generally sprinkled urine can also communicate with other tigers whether urine sprayer is of male or female, is foreign or is local or receptive to sexual intercourse.
- From the life of the tiger, it shows that the tigers have lived on Earth for some 2 million years.
- An adult male tiger consumes approximately 150 kg of meat every month.
- From the old artwork in the cave in the mountains, it shows that the tigers have lived on Earth for some 2 million years.
- The white tigers are actually a genetic mutation and are not a subspecies.
- All white tigers are of Bengal sub-species located in India
- The lion has to make 20 attempts to hunt an animal.
- It spends most of its time hunting.
- Tiger food is eaten in intervals every four or five days. For this reason, it is meant to try to eat as often as possible.
- Tigers are excellent swimmers
- In a recent survey organized by the Animal Planet, tigers were cited as one of the favorite animals.
- A tiger can be a powerful leap more than 10 meters.
- Tiger is one of the zodiacal animals of Chinese.
- In India, tigers are considered as a vehicle of Mata Durga.
Trending News Offer for New Thrilling Adventure
1: Everest Base Camp Trek
It is incredible to believe if you have a two-week holiday from your office then you can visit our special Everest Tracking with Offferable Price. Everest base camp Trek is one of the greatest mountain trackings on earth. On this eleven-day trek we witness some of the most breathtaking scenery, visiting some of the highest villages in the world, and admiring sunrise over the Himalayan snow-capped peaks and Khumbu Glacier. From the peak of Kala Patthar, we gaze up at the mighty Everest summit. Standing on the roof of the world is an incredible shared moment that will last a lifetime.
To Know More Click Here
2. Annapurna Base Camp Trek
If you are looking for a 1-week trek in Nepal, that will lead you high into the Himalayan mountains, look no further than Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Sitting at an altitude of 4130m, it is by no means an easy feat. But, if you are reasonably fit (in both body & mind), you should have no problems completing the Annapurna Base Camp trek in 7 days.
3. Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu is the most popular non-tourist area for trekking in Nepal. You'll see beautiful scenery and learn about Tibetan culture in the Gorkha Manasalu region of mid-western Nepal. Nepal is gifted with a wide variety of land topography. Some of the trekking routes are challenging, while some hikes are easy. Among the most challenging trekking routes in Nepal, Manaslu is one that offers majestic views. The new trial of the Manaslu circuit has left most visitors awestruck with its serene beauty and pure wilderness. Manaslu Circuit Trek has formed a natural barrier between Nepal and the Tibetan plateau. This circuit offers you an exclusive opportunity to circumference the world's eighth highest mountain, Manaslu, and witness panoramic, incomparable vistas of the world's tallest peaks.