What is Urticaria ( hives )
Urticaria also called nettle-rash or hives or wheels in a common language, simply means itching with a rash. Medically, urticaria may be defined as skin eruption, which is allergic (or non-allergic) in origin and is characterized by profound itching, red circular or irregularly shaped eruptions on any part of the body. About 15 to 20% of the general population experience acute urticaria during their lifetime, while a lifetime incidence of chronic urticaria is 2-3%. Chronic urticaria is more common in females.
Urticaria is called as Pitti in Hindi.
Individual hives can last anywhere from a few hours to a week (sometimes longer), and new ones might replace those that fade. Hives that stay for 6 weeks or less are called acute hives; those that go on longer than 6 weeks are chronic hives. There are doctors for Urticaria Treatment in Mumbai with whom you can consult your skin conditions and take care of your problem.
Urticaria themselves are not contagious unless they contain agents such as viruses that can be transmitted from an infected individual to another. But you can cure urticaria by visiting homeopathy doctors nearby you.
Sign & Symptoms of Urticaria:
Like other skin conditions, Symptoms of Urticaria flare up suddenly and usually for no specific reason. Hives vary in size, and some may blend to form larger areas of swelling. Hives can affect the skin on any area of the body, especially the trunk, thighs, upper arms, and face. Most episodes of hives last less than six weeks. Although that cutoff point is arbitrary, cases of hives that last more than six weeks are often called chronic hives.
Such a skin condition can be very irritating when it grows day by day. If you have a doubt regarding such a skin condition, kindly visit the nearest homeopathy doctor of Urticaria
Examples of known triggers include:
- medications, including some antibiotics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin and ACE inhibitors, used for high blood pressure
- foods, such nuts, shellfish, food additives, eggs, strawberries, and wheat products
- infections, including influenza, the common cold, glandular fever, and hepatitis B
- bacterial infections, including urinary tract infections and strep throat
- intestinal parasites
- extreme temperatures or changes in temperature
- high body temperature
- pet dander from dogs, cats, horses, and so on
- dust mites
- cockroaches and cockroach waste
- some plants, including nettles, poison ivy, and poison oak
- insect bites and stings
- some chemicals
- chronic illness, such as thyroid disease or lupus
- sunlight exposure
- water on the skin
Causes of Urticaria
Like many other disease conditions, we know what happens in urticaria more than what exactly causes urticaria (hives). In almost half the cases we know what causes or induces urticaria; and half the time, the patients or we have no clue as to its exact cause.
Many people including some doctors believe that urticaria is allergic in nature. Actually, it must be noted that Urticaria is not always allergic in nature. There are allergic and non-allergic causes of chronic urticaria. The non-allergic causes include auto-immunity related, hormonally triggered, stress-triggered, exercise, drugs, temperature-based, and other factors.
The Homeopathy Treatment for Urticaria
The homeopathic treatment for Chronic Urticaria is promising. It is much advanced and more scientific as it is not aimed at relieving the symptoms but to treat the disease at the immunological level. The urticaria treatment plans with homeopathy are designed in such a way to act towards correcting the immune system, in turn treating Urticaria from within.
Why homeopathy for Urticaria?
The major benefits of homeopathy could be summarized as under:
- It offers an excellent treatment which has a success rate of over 80 to 85%.
- It offers immuno-correction hence gives deep-level healing.
- Urticaria treatment with homeopathy offers long-lasting cure instead of temporary relief.
- It is absolutely harmless, safe, and non-toxic.
Doctors In India for Homeopathy Treatment for Urticaria
There is homeopathy treatment for Urticaria. Just consult your skin condition with the right homeopathy doctor in Pune. All the medicine you intake should be recommended by the doctors only.
For Pregnancy-related care and Surgical Treatments try visiting Amee Hospital with best-advanced treatments performed by trained staff and experienced doctors.